Author. Jewelry Designer. Inspirational Coach
“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working
James Cash Penney
What Is A Life Coach? Inspirational Coaching
“Life coaches are professionals who counsel and support clients going through transitions in their career as well as personal life challenges, and goals. They can help you take a step back to look at the challenges at hand and guide you through them.”
Why Do People Hire A Life Coach?
The answer can be quite broad and cover a multitude of topics; however, according to the Certified Coaches Federation, there are a few reasons why.
People hire a life coach to:
- Move ahead professionally and personally
- Learn strategies and ideas to increase overall productivity
- Integrate a structured system to facilitate setting and achieving goals.
- Achieve more balance between work and home life.
- Reach important career or personal goals
- Discover how to live with more focus, meaning and purpose
- Receive open, direct, honest feedback that is objective and constructive.
- Be able to identify and correct negative beliefs and habits that sabotage success
- Maximize and recognize strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Maintain and achieve focus to move toward goals
As you can see, that covers a lot of territory!
How Sessions Work
During a session with me, I use the awesome tools from my life coach training as well as information, strategies and applications from various trainings I’ve taken over the years.
You’ll receive useful and relevant tools and practices that will support and inspire.
All Life Coaching sessions are done virtually.
Lisa is a certified Life Coach and Intuitive and enjoys helping clients discover and embrace their best selves. She’s a proud Author of the children’s chapter book, Crystal’s Quest, a metaphysical jewelry designer and is a Master in the practice of Reiki.