Crystal’s Quest, You ROCK! Journal and Coloring Book and gemstone pouch for ONLY $33!
Products & Services
Writing prompts include:
- Write about a time when you did something that made you feel great!
- It takes courage to share how you feel. You can do it! Who can you share your feelings with? Why?
- You can do anything you set your mind to. I believe in you! When you feel confident, how does that feel?
- Moving around can be fun! Give it a try by dancing, marching, jumping, and running. What else can you do to move around?
- You got this! What have you never done that you’d like to try?
- Do what you love to do! If you could do anything, what would you enjoy doing?
- List 10 things that make you smile (you can list more if you want to). Share your smile with other people!
A companion to the award-winning children’s book, Crystal’s Quest: An Adventure into the World of Gemstones.
We all absolutely loved it!
I purchased Crystal’s Quest for my granddaughters, ages 6 & 9. The book is so well written, and the illustrations are beautiful. The girls loved the story and enjoyed learning about the different rocks. It was very educational.
I would highly recommend this book! We are looking forward to Lisa Fontanella’s next book.
I will carry this book in my product line.
Crystal's Quest is a fun read from beginning to end. Crystal and her pet beagle, Noodle meet numerous animal characters on the many adventures they share. Each of their animal friends is in need of support, and Crystal uses her knowledge of gemstones to find the perfect stone to help them. This book offers children a practical way to discover how stones can be used to assist them when they are facing challenges. There is a bookmark in each chapter that educates the reader about the stone featured in that chapter. This is a wonderful way to continue the education about gemstones even after the reader has returned the book to the bookshelf. Their bookmarks can be used over and over again.
Looking forward to the next book!
Lisa, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading Crystal's Quest! It is very entertaining, has a great message for young people, and I learned so much about the different kinds of rocks and what they can do. As I mentioned, I am going to donate it to our local library. I'm sure it will be enjoyed by many for years to come.
Rave reviews from my almost 9 year old great niece who I bought it for!